Yealink SIP-T19P E2
Please Note: This is a PoE capable device and the AC power adapter is not included. The AC adapter can be found on the Related Items tab.
The Yealink SIP-T19P E2 is one of Yealink’s latest answers for the entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones. The quite intentional choice of high-quality materials, combined with a generously large 132x64-pixel graphical LCD that gives a clear 5-line display, guarantees both a smoother user experience and easier access to much more visual information at a glance. Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE are ideal for extended network use. The SIP-T19P E2 supports single VoIP account, simple, flexible and secure installation options, plus IPv6 and SRTP/HTTPS/TLS, VLAN and QoS. It includes headset use, wall-mountable and has been designed very specifically for better business.
Key Features and Benefits
Enhanced Call Management
• The SIP-T19P E2 supports vast productivity-enhancing features such as XML Browser, call park, call pickup, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference, which makes it the natural and obvious efficiency tool for today’s busy small and large offices environment.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
• The Yealink SIP-T19P E2 supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes the SIP-T19P E2 simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade.
Highly Secure Transport and Interoperability
• The communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service providers with the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified compatible with 3CX and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers.
• 132x64-pixel graphical LCD
• Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
• PoE support
• Opus codec support
• Up to 1 SIP account
• Headset support
• Wall mountable
• Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options